I haz blog, and I forgot to write in it. Since it's 2011 I guess I should do my blog some justice.
Here goes.
Yeah, it is a new year, nothing new. I've been through 19 times of 'new' years before. Yet nothing is so new. I guess some people would have things they call 'azam tahun baru' to spice things up. And maybe serve as a direction for them. As for me... ughh. I never have 'azam tahun baru'. Quite ironic, coz my name is azam :/
This year (2011) is going to be an eventful year. Sad and happy. Confusing and weird. Dramatic and foolish. Put every adjectives there, this year is gonna have them all. Because the doomsday is near. OK maybe not doomsday. But it's IB final exam. Quite close to doomsday in meaning, eh? Hahah. Pretty sure fellow KMBians would agree to that. I guess I have to be prepared. I'm failing. My homework is not touched (ok maybe a little). I guess everyone else is pretty much in the same state, judging from their tweets and FB statuses. Haha. KMBians. We sure know how to appreciate our holiday, eh?
Things that are gonna happen in 2011. Submissions of a crapload of stuffs, like TOK, IA, EE. And my postponed (more like procrastinated) World Lit. And finishing the syllabus (thank God!). Aaaand IRP. Last but not least, IB Exam. Pretty much everything important.
My blog, you have my word. I'm gonna live 2011 better than 2010. No hating, no mengumpat, eat on time, Facebook only on weekends, unless long holidays. And be happier, stress-free :)
And dear blog, I also have some wish too, for 2011. I hope I can be less lonely, people would notice me and love me more. To be fair, I have to be friendly to people too. And love others more. :)
Til then.
P.S: Sem 3 results are gonna be out when school reopens. Pray for me! :D
Don't Come Near
4 months ago

0 reapers:
Post a Comment