What else could I ask for?

Contemplating the events that had happened since 1 year ago...
-Got str8 A's, my ticket to my dreamland.
-Went to UTP and MARA for interview.
-Failed UTP interview (offered local study) and totally failed MARA interview (no offer).
-Sulked for weeks, totally changed into a gloomy person (no more the old me).
-Rejected Petronas, still determined to appeal.
-Parents help to appeal, even Tokki came to meet his close friend personally, Tan Sri Idris Jusoh.
-Entered UIA, beginning a new life (still have not recovered though).
-Stay for 1 month.
-Given chance by Allah to climb back to the real path to my dream. (Doing IB to UK)
-Enrolled in KMB.
-Fully recovered to my old self.
-Being lazy, until now.

Now lets evaluate. I failed to get Petronas and MARA. And I took the risk, sure, I had it rough. And then, Allah gave me second chance for me to still make my way to UK. What else could I ask for? Other friends even did not have UK as their place of study because they were simply given other countries to pursue their studies (which is not their dream place). And I've been put on the path which leads me straight to my dream place. What else could I ask for? Sure, my class is one of the best class in the college, having 8 people as honor roll achievers, but am I among the honor roll achievers? No. I've almost everything I wanted during my times in the college, I've never been deprived of anything. What else could I ask for? Yet, why do I stay this way? I've even became my old self, which was darn lazy, stubborn, unaware, naive, and not forgetting, an idiot. I am on the straight path, but I want to get off it and take some stupid path. I have great teachers, great parents, great friends, great foundation program, great everything, what else could I ask for...?

1 reapers:

syara said...

hu2.kdg2 kte terlupe pasal tu.pape un,all de best!